Tuesday 19 June 2012

DS106 Week 4 - Wrapping Up Loose Ends

Original photo on Flickr by Paul Bica


If you have been following this blog lately, you know that there has been a lot of activity here ever since I joined Camp Magic McGuffin. I am a little tired, which is why I have decided to send a postcard home instead of my usual letter. I believe it is the right thing to do after a week devoted to studying design.

I would also like to share with you three of my Daily Creates.

In this Daily Create task we were asked to draw an object with our eyes closed:

Flower

I am terrible at drawing and my flower wouldn't have looked much better if my eyes had been open, but this way at least I have an excuse.

This is a recording of street noise:



But my favourite Daily Create this week was mood inversion - reading something banal and making it sound profound. Here is my modest contribution:



See you in Week 5.



Technorati Tags:

















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...